Eidoo Sagl is proud to announce the release of the Eidoo Hybrid Exchange directly on the Eidoo app, available for iOS, Android and Desktop.
With the Eidoo Hybrid Exchange, users can buy and sell cryptocurrencies and tokens in a matter of seconds while maintaining the high standard security offered by decentralization.
We call it “hybrid” because it uses the best features from the traditional highly-scalable centralized world and the new highly-transparent decentralized one! On the one hand, it enables to exchange ETH and ERC20 tokens via smart contracts, on the other it efficiently handles the order management and the order matching part. What this means in practice is that you will experience a sleek UX yet very secure and decentralized.
In the past, this service was offered on a dedicated app because it was in beta-testing.
Now that the beta testing phase of the Eidoo Hybrid Exchange has ended, it has been integrated within the Eidoo app, thus offering an all-in-one and easy solution to store and trade cryptocurrencies on the go.
Also, Eidoo hybrid Exchange won’t require Know Your Customer (KYC) process as our exchange platform is based in Lithuania, even if exceptions may apply in case of ICOs or tokens based in Switzerland.
So, the Eidoo Hybrid Exchange now offers the following features
- Trading wallet: a separate ad hoc wallet for trading where users can deposit and withdraw fund from and to their personal Eidoo wallet;
- Easy configuration: all you have to do is create a trading wallet and you are ready to trade;
- Multicurrency Support: the exchange currently supports Ethereum (ETH), Sgame Pro (SGM), Eidoo (EDO) and Tether (USDT), while the wallet also supports bitcoin (BTC) and all ERC20 and ERC223 tokens;
- Intuitive interface: exactly like the one you love from your Eidoo Wallet;
- Rock solid security: based on an Ethereum smart contract, making any direct unauthorized access to your funds impossible;
- Fast crypto exchange: using atomic swaps and smart contracts;
- No need to complete a KYC as our Hybrid exchange is based in Lithuania;
- Full control: users have full control over their funds as we don’t store their private keys.
Our Hybrid Exchange follows the philosophy of intuitiveness we adopt in every product and solution we make. That’s why there’s nothing on the market today comparable to Eidoo in terms of accessibility and intuitiveness.
We are confident that Eidoo users will love the new Hybrid Exchange feature of their Eidoo app and will get even closer to the fascinating world of cryptocurrencies.