The Ubiatar ICO is postponed to May 9th at 10:00 AM (CET), so it won’t start on March 23rd anymore.
To join the ICO, you need Tier 1 for using 3000 CHF and Tier 2 for a greater amount.
The Ubiatar ICO will end on June 8th.
This change is also reflected on the Ubiatar airdrop: the new snapshot date is May 9th at 9:00 AM (CET).
This means you will have the chance to be eligible for this Ubiatar airdrop until May 9th.
How to be eligible for the Ubiatar Airdrop
You will be able to receive up to 130 UAC tokens. Follow the rules below:
- 10 UAC airdrop if you Download the Eidoo app on your mobile device, create the password and backup the wallet. At the start of the ICO, you must have your Eidoo wallet active (password and backup) and with at least 0.01 ETH.
- 20 UAC airdrop if you are registered on icoengine.net. Once you confirmed your account, complete Tier 1. You need to have at least 0.01 ETH on your wallet.
- 130 UAC airdrop if you are registered on icoengine.net. Once you confirmed your account, complete Tier 2. You need to have at least 0.01 ETH on your wallet.
These 3 steps are not combinable, so the maximum amount of UAC tokens you can receive is 130.
Also, to receive the UAC airdrop, you need to:
- Download Ubiatar app on your smartphone;
- Sign up and set yourself available on the Ubiatar app;
- Join the Ubiatar Telegram channel;
When you fill the form for this KYC, you will be asked to enter an Eidoo wallet address. This will be the address where tokens will be distributed.
The distribution will start on June 24th, and it might last a few days because of the Ethereum blockchain speed.